The Greater Pantheon comprises of the First Twelve deities. Of the First Twelve, Zeus, Hera, Poseidon and Hades, were direct descendants of the Titans. The rest of them are their offspring. During the , the First Twelve were Generals and leaders that were led by Zeus. The lasted for centuries and was finished when the combined forces of Zeus, Poseidon and Hades slew their father, . The death of unleashed divine power that was absorbed by Zeus, who the others named as their King. With this power, Zeus declared the First Twelve and distributed the portfolios that were absorbed. They continued to rule their specific domains and created more deities. These are members of the Lesser Pantheon as they do not have the same power as the First Twelve.
- Aphrodite - Goddess of beauty, lust, and love.
- Apollo - God of Light and Prophecy
- Ares – God of War and Strife
- Artemis – Goddess of the Hunt
- Athena – Goddess of Wisdom
- Demeter – Goddess of Agriculture and Soil
- Hades - Lord of the Underworld
- Hephaestus – Master Craftsman, Lord of the Flame and Forge
- Hera – Goddess of Marriage and Intrigue
- Hermes – Messenger of the Gods, God of Travel and Commerce
- Poseidon – God the Sea and Earthquakes
- Zeus - Leader of the First Twelve, Lord of Thunder, God of the Sky
The Lesser Pantheon are descendants of the First Twelve, but also consist of those that have earned the God’s favor and blessings. These individuals were blessed with divinity and given a portfolio.
- Asclepius - God of Medicine and Healing
- Dionysus - God of Wine, Parties and Winemaking
- Hecate - Goddess of Witchcraft and Evil
- Hestia - Goddess of Home and Family
- Janus - God of Doorways, Beginnings and Ends, and Decisions
- Pan - God of Nature and Wild Beasts
- Prometheus -- The Keeper of Magic
- Tyche - Goddess of Good Fortune
The Titans were beings that were offspring of Primordials and birthed the deities. Much like Primordials, Titans don’t get their divinity from followers. They too get it from just existing. Most of the Titans were killed during the Hades and Prometheus, were given divinity and became part of the Pantheon due as gifts from Zeus.
Primordials are ancient beings that have been present far before any of the Deities or even the Titans. The divinity for Primordials are not earned by followers, of which they have very few, but they get it from their very existence. A few of the Primordials did take part in the
- Bahamut -- Primordial Deity of Light, King of the Metallic Dragons
- Bruunzien -- Primordial
- Bungundral -- Primordial
- Khegan -- Primordial
- Shael'ull -- Primordial
- Tiamat -- Primordial Deity of Darkness, Queen of the Chromatic Dragons
Demigods are beings that have a shard of divinity. Enough to be more powerful than mortals, but not enough to be true deities. However, their divinity can be increased. If a Demigod gathers enough followers, they can ascend to the Lesser Pantheon.